Monday, October 11, 2010

worse things happen at sea.

copyright mikebellphotography 2010

I promised myself I wouldn't put anymore band stuff up on this blog, I guess it's just another promise im going to break. Tonight I did a few promo shots for their upcoming Aus tour, this was one of my favourites. The Dead Will Tell have had a few lineup changes over the years, Lloyd and Spence being the only original members left in the band. Richard joined early on adding another guitar to the once fourpiece and Zoran replaced the original vocalist Benji. Benjamin (not the same one) filled the spot when Mike left and Jeremy the newest member replaced Zoran who recently decided his time was up in the band. Seeing the new lineup for the first time was amazing. Super rad bunch of dudes and I wish them well for their tour, I hope Aus is ready for them.




No comments: